AViz visualization of input from other codes
Wrappers to connect AViz to several simulation codes is a major part of the FP7
SimPhoNy project. Updates to this can be found on the simphony-aviz part of the simphony github site. In addition,
some existing links can be helpful.
Several of the links are written for use on the Technion's TAMNUN Parallel computer which is a LINUX Redhat SGI Intel machine with a Mellanox switch.
- LAMMPS - TAMNUN EASY LAMMPS PAGE and examples of LAMMPS to AViz from student projects.
- QUANTUM ESPRESSO - TAMNUN Project of Bastien Grosso
- Monte Carlo code for Liquid crystals in python to AViz - Project of Hila Glanz
- AFM resuts in HDF4 to AViz - Pavel Aharonov's project
- Firefly and PCGAMESS input to AViz - Or Cohen's project
- Analysis of percolation clusters - EW
- Python routines for cutting samples - EW
- Wrapper porting to python - Jeremy Rutman ,
ready, link to be updated soon.
- Fortran wrappers for 5 color nanotube:
Routine to convert dataset such as nanstar to dataset nanpartdat.xyz for input to AViz and out put to
image. Based on earlier
convert.f for transforming .xyz files.
- New convert file for LAMMPS dump files. remove first few lines, then run convert_lammps.f (compiled with f77) for say 1000 atoms to startwith.
You get dan.xyz
- One examples for converting percolation files in detail on the FAQ page
- Fortran wrappers for QE - Joan Adler superseeded by Bastien's c++ ones.
- AViz wrappers from VASP - two Computational Physics class projects
of students from M. Toroker's, Materials Science Group at the Technion with
AViz visualizations from VASP output:
More details and images on the class website page. These projects require a password
shown in the image .
If you would like to contribute to the development of AViz, please send an
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org