Nanotube vibrations - Continuum and atomistic scale study (Pine, Yaish, Adler).
TODOs: (SimPhoNy project).
- Direct measurement of nanotube wall width.
- Attach supports and molecules to model sensor device that weighs by measuring change in vibrational frequencies.
- Electronic density for width measurement and support contacts.
Electronic density simulations -
Valentino Cooper helped Grosso and Adler calculate
nanotube electronic density with Quantum Espresso.
Visualization: (Grosso and Adler).
- QE output transformed to AViz input.
- Dilution, fovy variation and analglyphic stereo .
- Smoke rendering technique in AViz based on
electronic density visualizations for hydrogen atom