Electronic density visualization -
Generation of width data: (Cooper, Grosso, Adler)
Visualization of electronic density data:(Grosso and Adler)
- Coordinate data from Pine, Yaish, Adler for unstrained and 2.5, 5, and 10 percent strained.
- DFT with Quantum Espresso, data reformatted for AViz input.
- Flowchart at left.
- Due to parameter choices, QE splits rings into quarters.
Analysis of width data: (Grosso, Hashibon, Joan Adler and Omri Adler (not a relative).
- Visualization is with binned color, either sharp contrast or selected to suit analyglyphic stereo.
- Data split into ranges of density.
- Matlab analysis of quarter rings.